What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about Reeder app?

Smudge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently using Reeder along with Google Reader to read all of my RSS feeds. I like this program a lot. However, over the last few days I notice that my Ipad 2 now has 2000+ articles on it. I will never get to read all of these articles. Is there a way to have these articles automatically delete if they are not read within 24 hours, for example? Or is there any way to purge the articles. At this rate I will have over 100,000 articles in a short time and I can imagine that it will eventually have an impact on the space on my Ipad 2. Thank

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Go to the Settings app and choose Reeder. I believe you'll find the settings you want there. You can set how far back Reeder will sync unread items, from a day to a month.

Alternately, if you go to the Google Reader site you can select a folder or feed, then use the Mark Read menu at the top to mark all read older than a day, week, or two weeks.

Most reactions

Latest posts