What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about music player

Kiksy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone
I really hope you can help me.
Well I have been searching all night on the App Store and google for a music player with some features I want for my iPad mini.
I found some but only for android, and some for iPhone and iPod (I hate to use apps that are not for iPad, too small on the screen, even if I make it x2 the quality gets horrible)
So here is what I want
I want a music player that can scrobble to last.fm,have the love track option for last.fm, automatically fills missing album arts (with good quality pictures), plays in the background and the app should look good and have a good design with artists pictures and stuff and finally lyrics too if possible.
I know it's a lot of things to ask for in one player but I'm addicted to music and I want the perfect music player.
It doesn't have to be a free app but also not more than 5$ maximum.
Give me names of more than one app if possible because a lot of apps are not available in the Egyptian App Store.
Thanks in advance.

Most reactions