What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question About Creating Word Documents On The Ipad Mini

Tjt564

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am writing this from and iphone 4 and I have been an apple fan for many years. I am 15 years old and a very busy student. All my homework must be done in word format with mla headers etc... I want to get an ipad mini for Christmas but I do not know of any word document creators that are reliable and sufficient for my needs. I have used pages and I could not use it for school. I know of documents to go and quick office but I have never used them. Will I be able to create sufficient word documents through one of those applications? Is there a better application or service for what I need? Thanks in advance

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is CloudOn and Onlive Desktop. Both will let you use a real Word on your iPad. Do some web searching to learn more. They work via the cloud so there may be some restrictions on how you use them that you have to contend with.

Supposely, office for iOS will be out at the beginning of next year. But that rumor has been floating around for a while now.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what lack of features or problem kept you from using Pages for school?

It might also help others tell you if the other Office compatible apps will do what you need. Some limitations are pretty much universal for native apps. Other features are available in only this or that app.

Most reactions

Latest posts