What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proper calendar app

phjl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So my brother and I just decided that we'd try to get a bit more organized. I've been going through a couple of calendars on the app store but haven't quite found one with the functions I'm looking for.
The biggest problem I've had is, believe it or not, finding a calendar with the function to make an event repeat and let me choose exactly how long it should be between them.

Some of the things I want to keep track of:
Going to the gym every sunday and wednesday, watering the flowers every 3 weeks, check the student housing waiting list (Which expires if you don't check it every 3 months) every 2.5 months etc.

I also want to clearly be able to see special one-time events clearly amid all these common ones without everything getting to cluttered.

Anybody know an app that can do this properly? Cheers

wvueersfan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Calengoo but when I got it was $2.99 and now it is more expensive. But it is very handy you can sync it too all your apple device which is awesome. You can add things to any device and it will change the rest. You can also access your gmail calendar. Hope this helps.

Most reactions