What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Programer Wanted: Help i.TV change the way people experience TV

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help i.TV change the way people experience TV On the hunt for iPhone development megastars

Welcome to the i.TV blog! If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed, or subscribe to us on Twitter or FriendFeed. Thanks for visiting!

If you didn’t get it from the title of this post, we at i.TV are on the hunt for a iPhone developers to join our team. Read the job description below and send in your resume/CV, if you are interested in working for i.TV.
i.TV is looking for exceptional mid to senior-level iPhone developers interested in joining our team to help create the next-generation TV experience for the iPhone and iPad. You will be responsible for delivering work during our weekly sprints, documenting source code as you go, and collaborating with the rest of the team to solve challenging problems.
Qualifications:

• At least 5 years overall programming experience
  • At least 6 months experience writing apps for the iPhone platform
  • An interest to relocate to Utah
Personality:

• Comfortable in a startup environment - little to no hierarchy, extreme transparency, fast sprints, lots of mutual respect
  • A sense of humor and high integrity
  • Good range of communications skills from face-to-face to cyberspace
Benefits:

• an iPad
  • Health insurance
  • Opportunity to work with bleeding-edge technology
  • Excellent compensation
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to [email protected].

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My sister has her MS in data tech and is currently the chief of QA at a financial services house. She will sign on. The bonus she demand will break you. Maybe checkout Craigslist.
This isn't a job fair for digitheads.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts