What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Producing images for larger print

LadyBee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the ipad to create art work, a few pieces have been requested to be put on to a larger canvas.

the resolution is limited, and difficult to create a larger canvas that retains its quality.

Various solutions have been provided such as converting images to Tiff, or using photo editing software.
Has anyone got and tips and tricks. I need to get one of the images to A1 size.

I have heard

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
There are no methods available to get your ipad painting to A1 sized print and make it look awesome. Impossible. You can certainly size it up in post, and get clever up-sizing plugins, but the image quality will be totally questionable and most subjective.

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might check out how David Hockney does this. He has a current exhibit in Germany, "A Bigger Picture" with floor to ceiling paintings done on his iPad with the Brushes app. Truly breathtaking! You might find out how he does this through a web search.

Charlie Dog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's probably too late now but Art Studio has a canvas size of 3264 X 2248 which is pretty good.

Most reactions

Latest posts