What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with the facebook app for local businesses, i.e help!!

nicolai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi first time poster here. Have started my Own business and started a facebook page, local business. All is Well on my pc, my android Phone but on my IPad i have encountered the problem:

Cannot log on to my local business from the facebook app. My personal facebook account words fine through the app, but not the local business account. It is quite annoying as i plan to upload pictures very regularly and cannot upload pictures through browser as it requires flash. Have tried friendly and several other but All fáil to log in.

Am quite disapointed as i bought my iPad for an easier access to my local business, and like it very much. The android platform have no difficulty with it, what to do?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No idea why the FaceBook app is not working with your business account. You'll probably have to talk to FaceBook support about it. It might be that you've accidentally denied permission to the app.

However: there is a new app by FaceBook called FaceBook Pages Manager, which has features more in tune with business and fan pages. Might be worth looking at.

OP
nicolai

nicolai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
No idea why the FaceBook app is not working with your business account. You'll probably have to talk to FaceBook support about it. It might be that you've accidentally denied permission to the app.

However: there is a new app by FaceBook called FaceBook Pages Manager, which has features more in tune with business and fan pages. Might be worth looking at.

Thanks.. Have no idea myself, it works just fine with my regular facebook account... Will definately tjek out facebook pages manager before contacting facebook support, thanks again..

OP
nicolai

nicolai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:

Thanks....

OP
nicolai

nicolai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nicolai said:
Thanks....

Hmmm reported the problem, had no luck with the app, cannot even find it, could it be a regional problem?

OP
nicolai

nicolai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Maybe. It is in the U.S. store, but I don't know about elsewhwere.

Yaeh live in Denmark, we are getting all the cool Stuff slower than the us..

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
nicolai said:
Yaeh live in Denmark, we are getting all the cool Stuff slower than the us..

Except recumbent bicycles and velomobiles. You get some pretty cool wheels over there long before they come to the U.S.

OP
nicolai

nicolai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Except recumbent bicycles and velomobiles. You get some pretty cool wheels over there long before they come to the U.S.

:)

Most reactions

Latest posts