What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to upload pictures...

j66photo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello again guys. Happy holidays to everyone. I would to apologize if I sound rude or for any misunderstanding that I might right. English is not my first language.
I have another question regarding uploading pictures to facebook. Since I got my iPad I was able from the beginning to upload them with no problems. I think the guy at apple store made all the settings and everything.
Now, I downloaded the free photo shop express app to the iPad. The first picture that I uploaded I did it with no problem.
The problem was when I tried to do it to my business facebook.
I already found and change the settings on photo shop express so that every pic that I want to upload it goes to the business Facebook, the thing is that they will not go there, therefore I don't see them on my wall.
Already checked my regular facebook and they are not either, witch is good because that mens that I made the correct changes on photo shop.

I guess my question would be: does iPad uploads pics to business face books?

Thanks everyone, and have a nice day.

Most reactions

Latest posts