What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with PlayOn

dawz2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all! I am having issues with PlayOn (media streaming, hulu, abc, espn3)! When I try to watch videos, I get the error: "Flash is required to watch this video. Please install Flash and try again." Can anyone else confirm it is still working on the iPad (wifi connected locally)? I have had zero luck with their support staff. They keep trying to blame it on my antivirus program. I am not experiencing this problem with the two iPod Touches connected to the same server! See the image attached.

I would appreciate any help you can provide!
(JB iPad 32gb WiFi, on 4.3.3)

dawz2 - Sent from my iPad using iPF

Attachments

• image-2755624365.png
    image-2755624365.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 244

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you using safari, or another browser.

If you are using another browser, you may have switched your user agent to a desktop browser.

OP
dawz2

dawz2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GenerationX said:
Are you using safari, or another browser.

If you are using another browser, you may have switched your user agent to a desktop browser.

Good question! I use the app from the App store, but I have tried to use safari and get the same results.

dawz2 - Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts