What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with calendar

susib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My business partner and I share our calendars. When I invite her to an event, she goes into the event, presses accept and it goes into her calendar. When she invites me to a event, I do the same, but it doesn't show in my calendar, only in hers. Does anyone know why this might be?

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My business partner and I share our calendars. When I invite her to an event, she goes into the event, presses accept and it goes into her calendar. When she invites me to a event, I do the same, but it doesn't show in my calendar, only in hers. Does anyone know why this might be?

Do you use the internal IOS calendar ?

Do you use separate iPads ?

I think it must be something in your calendar settings.

Have you both got 2 calendars set up ? (Check by pressing the calendars button at the top left)

Try settings/calendars and check you have both got them set OK.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:
OP
S

susib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there. We both have our calendars set exactly the same. Both using iCal. I can see her events I the calendar she shares with me, but they don't go into my calendar when i accept

Most reactions