What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync with iMac

the2ems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had my iPad 2 since December last year, and although I have it set up to sync via wifi with my iMac, not all events in the calendar will sync. Even when I am connected via USB, these items will not sync. My wife has an IPhone 3GS which she also syncs through the same computer. She has the items on her iPhone calendar that I can't get on mine. I'm not sure if these items were originally entered on her iPhone or on my iMac. Would it make a difference?

OP
T

the2ems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the2ems said:
I have had my iPad 2 since December last year, and although I have it set up to sync via wifi with my iMac, not all events in the calendar will sync. Even when I am connected via USB, these items will not sync. My wife has an IPhone 3GS which she also syncs through the same computer. She has the items on her iPhone calendar that I can't get on mine. I'm not sure if these items were originally entered on her iPhone or on my iMac. Would it make a difference?

Has anyone else had this problem?

yellowhorse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It depends on your system. You have to go lion iOS to get the syncs straight. If you are like me and still in the Xs you will not be able to sync to iPad cal. I have went from being totally syncd between droid, Mac and iPhone/ipod and now all that's left is a shattered dream.

yellowhorse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some people workaround using online accounts like google calendar. If that does anything to help you in these dark times. Too bad Dropbox doesn't have a cal.

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was having same issue. Try shutting icloud off and resetting your phone. Then try and check what happens? But make sure you are up-to-date version of itunes.

Most reactions

Latest posts