What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems loading page?

Aerofly

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been mentioned before as Tapatalk is a nightmare to search now, but I've been seeing the message I've shown here quite regularly since iOS 8.1.2 on my iPad 2.
I've been resetting the iPad quite regularly, so that's not the problem, and i see it on several different websites.
Is anyone else seeing this happen?

Steve
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422266800.251309.jpg

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been mentioned before as Tapatalk is a nightmare to search now, but I've been seeing the message I've shown here quite regularly since iOS 8.1.2 on my iPad 2.
I've been resetting the iPad quite regularly, so that's not the problem, and i see it on several different websites.
Is anyone else seeing this happen?

Steve
View attachment 62624
Yes, I get that too fairly regularly and just ignore it as I don't have a solution or a reason for it showing up. I will say however that with each "upgrade" Tapatalk seems to be "one step forward and two steps back". Frankly I wish I had the Tapatalk of over a year ago, including many useful features as well as an in-app purchase of colour schemes which simply disappeared after a "new" version was automatically installed with no choice given.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Kieran2001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear Areofly,
We meet again. I suggest you download "TapaTalk" from the AppStore then search for iPad forums and select it then login to your account (iPad forums account). If you have any other issues let me know. I hope I helped.

Kind Regards,
Kieran (This message was sent from a iPad Air)

OP
Aerofly

Aerofly

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Again Kieran, that message was actually posted using Tapatalk. I was referring to getting the message quoted whilst using Safari to view other websites.
Steve

Kieran2001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear Areofly,
This message usually occurs when your internet can't load the website fully or your device isn't powerful enough to load the webpage. This could be because of one of the following :
1. Your device is old.
2. Your ISP (Internet service provider) has limited your bandwidth.

Kind Regards,
Kieran (This message was sent from a iPad Air)

OP
Aerofly

Aerofly

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Kieran,

To answer your questions:
1. I've seen this message on my iPad Air 2 as well, so I don't think the device is the problem.

2. Although my broadband speed is pretty slow (6-7Mb), I know others with a much faster speed that have seen the same message.

Steve

Most reactions