What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting Videos Which Won't Download Properly.

Dad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey gang,

I've been hitting the iTunes store pretty hard these last few weeks, downloading videos pretty much non-stop. During this prolonged video binge I have acquired a few videos which, for one reason or another, simply will not download. I mean, not at all. When I open up iTunes and touch the 'Donloads' icon, these videos are all just sat in there doing nothing, with the message 'Download Error. Tap To Retry' underneath. Of course, when I do tap to retry, nothing happens.

Has anybody else had a similar problem with videos which won't download? If so, how did you fix it? Is there any way you can get them to download? Or is there any way of deleting them?

Many thanks.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried rebooting your iPad?Push both the home button and the on/off button until the apple logo appears.When the iPad finishes the reboot try checking the downloads again.

OP
D

Dad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried rebooting your iPad?Push both the home button and the on/off button until the apple logo appears.When the iPad finishes the reboot try checking the downloads again.

Didn't work, I'm afraid. But hey, at least I know how to reboot my iPad now. I didn't before. Cheers scifan57! :)

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are they shown in the video library? if so you could try deleting them from there, then restart iTunes?

Most reactions