What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with the photo app after upgrade

Hansg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, after I did the upgrade I have some problem with importing photos from a memorystick to my ipad. The strange thing is that is only the photos that I have been taking with my phone, not with my camera that I have problem with. First I thought that I had som problem with my phone but when I look at the photos in an other app (photo-sort) I doesn't have this problem.

My problem is that the pictures get "flip" when I look in photos app. When I use my phone to make a movie I get the picture "right". When I import the photos to my PC everything is fine, I can email my photos from my phone and there are fine. I only get flip pictures when I import pictures that have been taking with my phone. I have HTC HD2 (windows mobile)
Any suggestion
Regards
Hans Nilsson

Last edited:
OP
H

Hansg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No one, who has the same problem?
Today I copy the photos to my Pc, after that I synced my Ipad with Itunes and all of the photos where fine. But when i importet the same photo with the camerakit the photos where flip. Very strange......
Hans

Most reactions

Latest posts