What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with Perfect Web Browser

saiyan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded Perfect Web Browser yesterday because it supports AirPrint (and also it was on sale for $0.99). After using it for a few minutes, I noticed one major problem with this browser.

The browser does not remember any session of web sites I logged in. For example. If I logged in to Google or this web site, terminate the browser from the multitasking bar and then restart the browser, when I go back to Google or this web site the browser does not log me into the web sites automatically. I would need to re-enter my login ID and password again. Of course I also ticked the check box to remember my login if the website has this option.

I have checked the browser settings and made sure that "Clear Cookies on Exit" is OFF and "Allow Cookies from Web Sites" is set to ALWAYS.

Does any users of Perfect Web Browser have this problem?

I don't have this problem when using Atomic Browser and Safari.
Oh, also Atomic Browser has the option to save web site login and password so if I need to re-enter web site login and password again, I can simply tab on the Fill button above the virtual keyboard. Perfect Browser does not seem to have similar function.
Thanks.

OP
S

saiyan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
220+ views and not a single response?

I take no one here uses Perfect Browser? :confused:

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I just logged into my ATT/Yahoo mail account and clicked the remember me, logged off for about 10 seconds, selected ATT from favorites and it opened up logged into my account. I then close the app for about 45 seconds, reopened it and I am still logged in. Have you rebooted sense you installed Perfect Browser? If not give it a try.

BTW, under Allow Cookies from Websites, tap on "Visited Only", this will save you some memory by not saving (tracking) cookies from most of the 3 party Ad sites you really don't care about anyway. Unless you just love Ads and spam.

Your right about not having a password memory, it's brand new, so I'm sure that's coming soon. Silly feature to leave off.

Last edited:
OP
S

saiyan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I then close the app for about 45 seconds, reopened it and I am still logged in. Have you rebooted sense you installed Perfect Browser? If not give it a try.

I assume that when you said you closed the app, you actually terminated the app from the multitasking bar, correct?

I have not rebooted my iPad since installing Perfect browser. I will do that and see if that will fix the problem or not. I will probably also try delete the app and re-install it.

Thanks.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I said "closed", I meant stopped the app completely. I don't think of reducing it to the Task Bar as closed, but I guess many people do, I should have been clearer.

OP
S

saiyan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rebooting iPad did the trick.
Perfect Browser now works properly.

Thanks for your help.

Marisha917

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know why Perfect Browser changes the bookmark's link for file:///var/mobile/Application..........

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts