What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with App.

NLAlston

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My favorite App is the Olive Tree + (free) Bible program. Up until just recently there had been no issues with it, at all. But now this App will not function for me. When called upon, it's opening screen will show (for just a second, or so), but then will close down, with me looking back the desktop. This happens, now, each and every time that I attempt to access it.

It could be just coincidence, but the problem seemed to surface right on the heels of my recent jailbreak. The only thing I can think to do would be to remove the program altogether, and see what happens after a reinstallation. Hopefully, that will work.

OP
N

NLAlston

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I guess you've tried the power-off, power-on 'fix all ills with the iPad' cure?

Tim

Yepper. In fact, that procedure is one that I always use when there is strange behavior with my iPad, that I wouldn't know how to, otherwise, counter.

OP
N

NLAlston

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I just went through the procedure of uninstalling/reinstallation of that program - and the issue is still the same. Don't know what happened, but I sure do wish that this App was behaving as it should. Afraid to step into the paid version of the App, as I may find myself suffering the same.

Camoman12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
******************************. I'm not encouraging it, just stating lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions