What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem syncing photos

RobinSuzanne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am having a problem syncing photos to my Ipad 2. The photos that I sync are all on my computer in seperates folders. For example, Me, Pets, Friends, Family, etc. When i plug in my Ipad 2 to my laptop all the photos sync to it except it will put pictures from my Me folder into my Pets folder. I have tried deleting and re-syncing, I have tried moving the photos from folder to folder, I've even tried restoring my Ipad. I don't know why it does this, but it makes it rather hard to find the photos I'm looking for. Anything will help, thanks in advance!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The best approach to syncing albums the iPad is to make a special folder for just the purpose. Once you do that create subfolders (one level only) in the main folder. One for each album you want. Then place 'copies' of the photos you want into each of those folders. When you are done change your photo sync settings in iTunes to point to the main folder and re-sync.

The advantage of doing it this way is you can organize and reorganize your albums for the iPad without worrying about what you just did to an original photo.

Slimseven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the question and the smooth reply. It will help me to.

Most reactions

Latest posts