What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem syncing photo's from PC

BKKBoss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

i have just got my shiny, new iPad and an currently having a very frustrating time trying to sync photo's to it from my laptop.

Each time i go through the process of choosing the folder that i want to send to the iPad and syncing, it automatically deletes the last folder i have synced.

When i press 'Sync' to begin syncing the photo's, the task bar at the top of iTunes shows the message 'Deleting Photos'. Anybody know what i am doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Steve in Bangkok

OP
B

BKKBoss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WOW! Looks like we have everybody stumped with this one!!

Does anybody know whats going on???

kfitzpat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with apple support. If you are syncing photos from a PC then is the norm. You are stuck with only being able to sync one folder at at a time. Therefore this only allows you to have one photo library on your ipad. That sucks. You have to put all the photos you want in one folder and sync it. The work around they say for a PC is to use photoshop elements from adobe. And it cost big bucks. Shame on you apple......

OP
B

BKKBoss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks very much for that. I was beginning to think that would be the case. That is very poor customer service from Apple. Shame on them indeed! Ah well, have to put up with it i guess...

Thanks again and good luck

Most reactions