What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pro Zombie Soccer: Apocalypse Edition Comes to iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH7zu0ZfOkA[/ame]​

We iOS gamers love our zombies, that’s why there are just so many of them in the App Store in one (re)incarnation or another. You can find them in every type of game imaginable, and now you can even find them playing soccer, in Chillingo’s Pro Zombie Soccer: Apocalypse Edition. The iPhone version of the game has already been a big hit, reaching the top of the Paid App charts, and now we have the iPad-exclusive Apocalypse Edition, which features completely redesigned levels and backgrounds. Zombie-slaying fans can expect even more zombies and crazier action, as well as new unlockable modes including Sniper Mode. Crystal, Game Center and Playhaven support is also already built in.

Pro Zombie Soccer was created by a developer with the splendidly long name of: Super Awesome Hyper Dimensional Mega Team, and features the player taking on the role of a soccer star who finds himself in the middle of a zombie apocalypse (as you do), with only his humble soccer ball to use as a weapon. Wackyness, and much zombie-slaying violence and splattery noises then ensue.

If you like the sound of all that squishy violence in glorious 3D on your iPad, click here to download the game for $1.99: Pro Zombie Soccer Apocalypse Edition for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Chillingo

hanoverfiste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will openly admit my love of zombie games. Plants v Zombies, Zombiesmash HD, etc. I got this game yesterday and as far as zombie games go this one is way too much fun. All I am going to say is go for the head shot...You'll see.

Most reactions

Latest posts