What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

printing to a wired /wireless printer

thosman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad2 with print n share app loaded. I have a wifi printer that hooked up to my computer by usb. i have a wireless router hooked to the computer. Im not sure if i have to enter something into the ipad such as a setting eg. or on my printer .if this makes any sense can anyone help me? im not sure how to end this thread or say that problem is solved

Last edited:

drb_52

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You need to install their software on your computer that the printer connects to and you need to have that computer on when you want to print.
From their website http://mobile.eurosmartz.com/products/printnsharepro.html

Print n Share Pro will print direct to most WiFi printers, or to ALL printers (Bluetooth, USB, WiFI, Network) via your Mac/PC using the free WePrint software. If WePrint is required on your Mac or PC you will not need to touch or be near your computer to print, you simply tap print on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch and the computer will act as a relay and automatically pass the print job from your device onto your printer without user intervention

Most reactions

Latest posts