What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printer for iPad 2

Jesper1960

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a printer for my new iPad 2. I've come across canon mg3150. Does that work fine with iPad?

Hello Jesper - welcome to the forum! :)

As already stated, one way to print from the iPad is by using Apple's wireless technology called AirPrint - check out this Apple support article HERE for a list of printers that are supported.

Now there are plenty of non-AirPrint options for other printers - this is an oft discussed subject, so a little searching will likely bring forth posts/threads to help.

For myself, I am using a program called FingerPrint (information HERE) to print to my Canon printer; a small program needs to be installed on your computer attached to the printer and both the computer & iPad need to be on the same Wi-Fi network - just $10 - good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back