What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 is acting up with airprint

Fonzie91

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought myself a Canon PIXMA MX432 printer since the seller at Best Buy said it supported AirPrint. I double checked on the apple support website's browser on AirPrint compatible printers and mine was in the list. I connected the printer to my wireless network and I got it wi-fi printing with my MacBook OS X 10.6.8 perfectly fine. The problem now is, my iPad 2, iPhone 4, and even my iPod touch (latest generation, 4th I believe) won't even detect the printer! I try loading up Notes on all these devices and try to print out a couple of words and it just won't detect my printer!! I tried registering my printer through Canon website, as someone suggested, and it still didn't work. I know this printer is AirPrint compatible because the one on display at Best Buy had stickers across saying it does.
Will I have to pay for a app now? :/

Most reactions