What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Print to PDF

eyeojo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an app that will work with AirPrint that will actually print to a PDF to Dropbox or goodreader, etc?
Many thanks!

If you have a Mac, you can use Printopia. You get the option to send it to the DropBox folder on the Mac, to any printer connected to that Mac, and to the Mac itself (which opens the file on the Mac in Preview).

Since AirPrint outputs as PDF, that's what you get with both the non-printing options.

There might be a Windows equivalent, but I don't know it's name.

Also, you can get a DropBox email address to send files to at sendtodropbox.com, which should work with any app that will export and mail as a pdf.

Last edited:
Yes!!! Thank you for the Printopia head's up! Thanks too Tim, but that solution is too limited.

I was rather pleased to find it myself. And to think I'd heard of it months ago, but never checked it out until recently.

Pdf Printer for iPad
from Dar-Soft
will let you also print files from Dropbox and Sugar Sync

I use PDF Provider from this developer, it's the same as PDF Printer plus you can merge your documents

Hm, missed this thread when updating. For non-Mac users there is a program called FingerPrint that will do pretty much the same thing as Printopia.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back