What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

print, print to printer (Adobe PDF)

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In desktop computer, install Acrobat (NOT reader), create that "Adobe PDF" printer after install. if that application provide that "print" function, just print that time, select printer "adobe pdf", can print anything. via that "Adobe PDF" to create that "printed.pdf" document. same case, in IPAD, do you have some app can provide that "print" function? and. any app can set that printer is "PDF printer". Is look adobe not provide that tools/function. NOT acrobat.com that online version. I need off-line. BTW: Ipad not found that canon/xerox/that... printer driver, how to install that printer driver, and print ? any advance please!

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are no print drivers for iPad. You need either an AirPrint capable printer, or run an AirPrint emulator on a PC or Mac. Using the latter, you could have your emulator print to your PDF virtual printer.

App wise, there is likely apps that will create PDFs, our regulars here may have some thoughts on that.

My question, what app are you creating content in that you want to convert to a PDF?

OP
P

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes. is that "virtral printer (make pdf file printer) found that "printer pro" that app's, said "Open In..." not real that app "print function" and print for it. but sound "adobe" no that IOS apps for "Acrobat", only reader, or "acrobat.com" Yes I known windows is not IOS, but styles is very difference, is not easy to learn...

OP
P

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes, all MIX document's (something that app, have PRINT function, if need print.) I want to print that document's to PDF.file. but most that "save to pdf" using "Open In..." not "Print", not understand..

OP
P

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
for example,. I need open that "camera " app , print that picture, need open that "ms winword/excel viewer" to print that document's need open that "handpad/notepad" to print that memo, finial , that mix document, mix single pdf document saved.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
for example,. I need open that "camera " app , print that picture, need open that "ms winword/excel viewer" to print that document's need open that "handpad/notepad" to print that memo, finial , that mix document, mix single pdf document saved.
Ok, so you want to merge a photo, word or excel document and notes into 1 document then turn it into a PDF?

Check out PDF It All in the AppStore, can create PDFs from various sources.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts