What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Print email to PDF

Jeannine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an app that will print my email (from exchange) to a Savable PDF file. Is there anything out there? I notice that you have an option to print an email when you try to reply or forward but there are no printers set up. How would you set up, say, a PDF printer or even a wireless printer to your email application.

zrb0529

iPF Noob
Reaction score
do you mean on the iPad? As in, you receive an email on the iPad and then save it as a PDF? I'm not sure if there is any way...

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out "Save2PDF" in the app store. It appears to be able to save and print from e-mail and attachments, among many other uses. On sale for $6.99 iOS 4.2+ only.

Bingoldsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Print to PDF" app is perfect for this type of job, unfortunately, I just discovered that it has been removed from the App Store, because of some issue involving the use of AirPrint - something I don't completely understand.

I have it and it works really well. I just discovered this store removal when I tried to find it so I could make a firm and legitimate recommendation.

Too bad!

Brian - Sent from my iPad using iPF

kiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been looking for the same function. None of the answers have provided a solution as this issue is specific to printing from an Outlook exchange account. All the apps I have tried only support STMP accounts.

This is a much needed app for records retention in the corp world. I am ready to dump my LP if I can only find a solution to this need.

Most reactions