What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prepared for shipment!

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How long does the "prepared for shipment" status usually stay until it changes to "shipped"?

My order date was May 23, 2010.

Estimated ship date is June 8, 2010

Estimated delivery date is June 11, 2010

I'm so excited ;)

Last edited:

tonypitt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine went from "prepared for shipment" to actually being shipped the same day. Based on my experience, it will probably go into the Fedex system with a forecast arrival date of 6/8. It may actually arrive before then.

skipper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3 days for me. It went into shipment on the 24th of may and arrived 27th of may. (UK).

You will like it though when it comes. Just dont show other people it who you live with i made that mestake with my mum and dad and now there on it all the time. :p

STEVEMS2305

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Went into shipment and arrived 5 days later; day after Memorial Day. It was 2 days before scheduled arrival date.

Well worth the wait and anticipation!

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the iPad for my boss two days ago. It says will ship in June. Just curious when it's going to be shipped.

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL - remembering the excitement and anxiety I felt only last week when I was waiting the arrival of my iPad. Now waiting the arrival of the camera connector with an estimated arrival of June 7th. I absolutely love my iPad.

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered it on May 22....
Ship date June 8
Arrival date June 11
arghhhh will the time ever pass!

Prepared for shipment: May 31st, yay!
Now its in a holding pattern.....does checking it several times a day make it come faster?

CM

adamh10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It means it is ready for FedEx to pick up - so however long it takes them to get there. It will likely be the same evening or following day.

Looks like your iPad is shipping earlier than the expected June 8th!

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered it on May 22....
Ship date June 8
Arrival date June 11
arghhhh will the time ever pass!

Prepared for shipment: May 31st, yay!
Now its in a holding pattern.....does checking it several times a day make it come faster?

CM

Its been shipped....my iPad has left China.:p

Next question....I ordered apple care for it & it is past due on its ship date....does the apple care come with the iPad?

THanks.
CM

iBean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine about 5 AM on May 22, and got the "ship June 8 / arrive June 11" notice on my tracking page. Yesterday (June 3) it said "Prepared for shipment". Says the same today. Do they go out 1 at a time, or to another place that accepts a container of them to be individually redirected? Just hoping against hope that it arrives before June 11. This is worse than waiting for the last day of school! (I drive a school bus :p)

Glistam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think of more as a series of pallets but what you have to remember is that this is all originating in China so you have to take the time difference into account. Here in Missouri China is 13 hours ahead of us. I set a clock on my iphone so I could keep track of day or night and know kind of when it might move.

Most reactions

Latest posts