What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pocket Tunes

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where is the Pocket Tunes application in the App Store?

Sent from my IPAD 4th generation. WIFI only. 128GB

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been trawling through Safari and every link I press will just not load.

Even their Facebook page hasn't been updated since 2011 so I'm thinking this app has been pulled from the App Store.

OP
WitchOneSalem

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been trawling through Safari and every link I press will just not load. Even their Facebook page hasn't been updated since 2011 so I'm thinking this app has been pulled from the App Store.

I did the same thing. That is a good listening application.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you've previously purchased the app, make sure you check your Purchased tab in the App Store. If it is an iPhone app, make sure you've selected iPhone apps at the top left of the screen.

In general, most apps remain available under the Purchased tab even if they are no longer for sale.

That said, after 3 major iOS versions a 2011 app may very well be completely broken, and been pulled from the App Store servers; even for those who already own it.

OP
WitchOneSalem

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you've previously purchased the app, make sure you check your Purchased tab in the App Store. If it is an iPhone app, make sure you've selected iPhone apps at the top left of the screen. In general, most apps remain available under the Purchased tab even if they are no longer for sale. That said, after 3 major iOS versions a 2011 app may very well be completely broken, and been pulled from the App Store servers; even for those who already own it.

Yes that is the second option that I chose and did not see that listed. No luck. Even with newest version of iPhone updates Pocket Tunes works perfectly.

Most reactions

Latest posts