What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pocket Frogs Trade Place

Ephyweb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay! A Pocket Frogs place!

I am always happy to gift frogs. Also, I am currently looking for a glass frog (any type) and a chrome sub-type. Feel free to check my habitats and see what I am able breed. Will be checking this thread for others' requests.

Cheers,

/Ephyweb (GC and Plus ID)

Ephyweb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome!

I am currently looking for an Amfractus, if anyone is watching this thread. ^^

Cheers,

/Ephyweb

shywolf95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ephyweb said:
Welcome!

I am currently looking for an Amfractus, if anyone is watching this thread. ^^

Cheers,

/Ephyweb

I am watching this thread. I would help if I could. I will look.

Ephyweb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! Appreciate the helpful intentions. =)

Let me know if there's anything you need; all the frogs I'm able to breed are in my last three habitats. ^^

/Ephyweb

Ephyweb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently bred a cloned anura with a frog that I had sitting around. I didn't appear to have any problems or glitches, but maybe I got lucky... ^^

Danimelni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys.... I'm never able together the weekly sets... How do you get these frogs? By trading only? I never traded any frogs...

Sugar6363

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi my plus+ username is Sugar6363 and my bff's is missysweet. I am looking for all the new frogs, e.g signum, geminus, persona, bulla, Obaro, and any other frogs that are new as i havent been on for a while and have just come back, i will be happy to send a frog in return to anyone who sends me one of the new ones, or i will even send your frog back afteri have breeded it if you like.

My friend is just basically looking for any suprise frogs that you dont need as long as they are over level 9.

I am basically interested in new frogs and i like suprise ones too ;D

THANKS GUYS!!!!!

daniel5457

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for any surprise frogs. I don't have much money and really want to build a third habitat. :(

shywolf95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need 1 frog to complete the Laser Beams set. I have all of them but Black Callaina Bulbus.

Done

Last edited:

Most reactions