What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please welcome XiliSoft iPad Magic as our newest Sponsor!

slang701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can use our product for free with basic features, but if you want to enjoy more faster and advanced functions, you need to pay for it. Anyway, you can try it and see if it works well with your device.

Please go to Xilisoft iPad Magic - iPad Transfer, iPad Manager, Backup iPad to PC

iDan you may want to check the link its supposed to be Xilisoft iPad Magic - iPad Transfer, iPad Manager, Backup iPad to PC
they sell software not cases.

Xilisoft welcome to the forums. I plan on giving the software s test drive, how long is the free trial valid before it expires.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Just gave the MAC version a spin with the free trial. I am comparing this to the free software that I use called HandBrake.

xilisoft estimated that ripping the movie would take about 1 hour and 50 minutes.
HandBrake took about 1 hour and 30 minutes.

xilisoft only rips the first 3 minutes with the free trial. I would expect the ability to rip one full movie to fully test it before making a purchs.

Xilisoft does make ripping a DVD to the ipad very simple, you basically just tell it to rip the DVD movie file to the iPad and it does it.

While my HandBreak version of the ripped movie played back pretty much exactly like if I was watching and actual DVD, very smooth.
Xilisoft's 3 minute ripped version of the Movie seemed to be clear and running well at first but You could tell that it was somewhat stuttering or dropping frames, or something. It wasn't really a major frame rate drop or stuttering but i'm sure it would bug me every once and a while when I get to thinking about it and paying attention.

I'll give you two thumbs up for the interface and ease of use, but only one thumbs up for the video smoothness/framerate.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts