What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please tell me what i am going wrong.

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
I am Trying to Upload a Image to the IPF so People can see what my Problem is. Here are my steps open a new thread Click on advanced I Click on the attach from photos. I have a camera roll or my photo stream I click on my photo stream. Then upload image it tells me image attachments done uploading. Then click on the new Message. It Brings up I new page with no Attachment or Image on it. What am I doing wrong? Thank you

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Kevin43 said:
Hi
I am Trying to Upload a Image to the IPF so People can see what my Problem is. Here are my steps open a new thread Click on advanced I Click on the attach from photos. I have a camera roll or my photo stream I click on my photo stream. Then upload image it tells me image attachments done uploading. Then click on the new Message. It Brings up I new page with no Attachment or Image on it. What am I doing wrong? Thank you

Nothing! Just type your text and send it - the photo will be shown as an attachment.
Alternatively you can click on the photo you just uploaded instead of going back to new message, and a menu will show the options to delete the photo or to insert inline.

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

Most reactions