What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to paste photo from iPad to this post

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

Can some one share with me how to paste the photo below ? When I click attach image it ask me write http ? May I know which web site allow me upload image from my iPad ?

Paul

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, Pauley You're really learning a lot and asking some valid questions, but you need to try reading some of the other posts, look in the "help" section, and use the search because many of the questions you're asking have been recently answered several times. If you need clarification on something you could post in the original thread so we can continue the conversation.

Of course, if you can't find the information that would be the great time to start a new thread.

Bluesjam

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Like this:
e3b4f581.png

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi sir , thank you for yr comment. In fact I did do a search and some time I did read all other post , just that after reading when I try to learn to use it , I face problem , and I start a new thread, and I make sure I don't ask duplicate question.

Paul

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nice one Paul. I see why you are so interested in the iPad.
"Hakko Monitouch is a world leading manufacturer of graphical operator interface products"

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi sir

How come you know Hakko ? Many people think Hakko is making solidering iron. By the way you from which country .

Paul

George Knighton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You do not need to join any remote image-linking site to upload images if the site is using vBulletin.

Unless the owner has disabled the function, you can simply upload the image directly to the site in the advanced posting options.

George Knighton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is what an image would look like if you've uploaded it directly to the site instead of linking it from a remote hosting site.

When you click on the thumbnail, you see the full image.

The site administrators can elect to always show the full sized image instead of the thumbnail, if they want.

Attachments

• 39956_649099218113_31210553_36874109_1497574_n.jpg
    39956_649099218113_31210553_36874109_1497574_n.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 214

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi George! Beautiful baby! The question/use of hosting site is so we can post pics to the forum from our ipads. Since we cant navigate to find the pic file we have to use image links.

Last edited:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is what an image would look like if you've uploaded it directly to the site instead of linking it from a remote hosting site.

When you click on the thumbnail, you see the full image.

The site administrators can elect to always show the full sized image instead of the thumbnail, if they want.

George, you uploaded that image from your computer not your iPad, right?

Most reactions

Latest posts