What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help!

LilyBird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,I'm trying to pay bills thru my banks website and when I hit pay bills it says opening in new window but I can't find the new window, any ideas?

drb_52

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The web site is probably using adobe flash which doesn't work on the iPad. A number of banks have apps in the app store. If you can find an app for your bank, that may solve your problem though I haven't used one, so i'm not sure what kind of service they provide through their apps.

jessbarney777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a great bill-tracking app called Pageonce Money & Bills (pageonce dot com / app). It can organize and track financial accounts and bills (and it's free!). I know that it works for the iPhone, so I would think it would also be available for the iPad. Just another Apple Tool to try.

Also, FYI, ZooGue dot com is giving away iPad 1 portrait mounts right now (+ S&H, of course - look for them under the "Accessories" category). I already got mine, so I thought I'd spread the word. :)

Hope that helps!

Most reactions

Latest posts