What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Help

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To all,

I have the voice recording app listed in the link below. I also have the Dropbox app that I just downloaded today. Both are great apps. However, when I upload a recording to Dropbox, it stores it as a .wav file. This is all fine and good but is their any way that I can put a label on that .wav file so as to keep better records of what I have in my Dropbox app? Thanks!

[Moderator edit: Removed external link...]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the only way to re-name a file in Dropbox [while on the iPad] is to go into your Dropox account from the web site. Once you are logged in to your account, you can select the file (or folder) you wish to rename and then, by pressing the down indicator that'll appear when you press the file, select "rename."

You can also do it by going to your Dropbox account via your computer, but I figured you were looking for a way from the iPad...

It would help if Dropbox made the app so we could change names while in the app. Guess we'll just have to keep hoping they'll get to it.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts