What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help us make our iPad 2 magazine better by giving us your thoughts

xasdta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm writing you guys about our new car magazine called European Enthusiast Magazine which can be downloaded for free at European Enthusiast Magazine for iPad on the iTunes App Store

We are a company of two hobbyist who are trying out the latest Digital Publishing tools from Adobe software, which is being used by the major magazines such as WIRED and Martha Stewart. We are writing our articles completely as originals. We gathered 'in person' interviews of race car drivers at auto crosses and we also have full journalist access to the major European car news releases such as Porsche, Lamborghini, etc. We also have original articles that portray our love of well made cars from the past and present. Please check out and review our magazine and rate us. Lets us know what you think. we can be directly reached at [email protected]

--
Thanks

Sadron

Screen Shot:
2memip.jpg

Last edited:

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The photography is fantastic, but the font is too small and/or thin I think. I had a real problem reading it, and the splash screen is difficult to see.

I read every issue of Wired, so I can compare the experience between the two. With an app magazine, you have to think about the total user experience.

OP
X

xasdta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The photography is fantastic, but the font is too small and/or thin I think. I had a real problem reading it, and the splash screen is difficult to see.

I read every issue of Wired, so I can compare the experience between the two. With an app magazine, you have to think about the total user experience.

We will definitely work on making it more readable on our next issue. Was the splash screen color making it difficult to see?

Thanks for your great feedback.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score

We will definitely work on making it more readable on our next issue. Was the splash screen color making it difficult to see?

Thanks for your great feedback.

Well, yes, the splash screen was especially difficult, but the text in articles was what I meant.

OP
X

xasdta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We will work on a more readable font. Hope you'll keep getting the new issues in the future and enjoy our articles.

Most reactions