What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help...my ipad is impossible to work with!

pataclysm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every time I go in to almost any of my apps or the Internet...it just quits out on me....I already quit all of the recent apps of played from the tool bar thing and I've tried deleting it and downloading it again...please help...thank you

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello & welcome to the forum! :)

You really need to be much more clearer & specific on the problems you are having w/ your iPad? First, is this a new iPad (which one & which iOS?) and did your problem(s) start immediately or after a while of ownership? Did you setup the iPad properly on your computer from the beginning? Any other information will help - so, please respond to these questions and try to better explain your exact issues!

OP
P

pataclysm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 1. But I don't know how to find my iOS. I've never had this problem before...I've had it for about 7 months now and it's just starting to do this. I've never really set it up on the computer. But recently I plugged it in to sync my songs from my computer to my iPad.....and it quits on most apps and the Internet. Especially when I want to watch a video....like I said I don't know how to find my iOS and if that's important can you tell me how to find it? Thank you

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pataclysm said:
I have an iPad 1. But I don't know how to find my iOS. I've never had this problem before...I've had it for about 7 months now and it's just starting to do this. I've never really set it up on the computer. But recently I plugged it in to sync my songs from my computer to my iPad.....and it quits on most apps and the Internet. Especially when I want to watch a video....like I said I don't know how to find my iOS and if that's important can you tell me how to find it? Thank you

Open the Settings App then go to General>About>Version and it will say what version of iOS is running there.

The Archangel

OP
P

pataclysm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad iOS is 4.3.3 it's still quiting on my apps and Internet....I just don't have any idea how to fix it

Most reactions