What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates of the caribbean - master of the seas

Chrysoloras

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chrysoloras
r5a6o7
(Code for 20 free gems!)
I'm level 200 and gift energy and the best items multiple times a day.​

Jeff67pirate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How much is a boat load? And you give me more gems, cannons, and other upgrades free every single day too?

Thanks,

DastardlyDawg

Oh, you have to remember they use the metric system, in the UK.
In US system that would 20 gems. ;)
Unless of course you already used your one time only gem code, then it makes it roughly 0 gems. Lol
D-Dawg making trouble on the iPad forum! Lol

DastardlyDawg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jeff67pirate said:
Oh, you have to remember they use the metric system, in the UK.
In US system that would 20 gems. ;)
Unless of course you already used your one time only gem code, then it makes it roughly 0 gems. Lol
D-Dawg making trouble on the iPad forum! Lol

@Jeff67pirate, LOL! Yep, I was feeling a little Dastardly! Or maybe it was the Dawg, either way I couldn't resist! It was the message that got me dander up, just like this other mate that promises 50 Gems fer usin his code. Now we all know that ain't true! Just keep it real mate.

But, I am glad to see the mate jumped aboard me crew and I am happy to help him along as much as possible. And I am also glad he invited me, especially since I can't be doin any invites till I delete and re-install me app! Speaking of Invites, I would gladly send ye an Invite if I could mate, but since I can't, if ye be willin, toss one my way fer sure and we'll split dis har bottle of 1712 Barbados R**! Arrrgh!

Thanks fer the good laugh!

D-Dawg

emak84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me!!!!!!!

Please add me seadog4169618. And my promotional code is V3I1N0. (its a zero)
Both you and me can receive 20 gems. Tell me yours too!

Arghjan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add Arghjan and Arghjan2 to your crew, both daily players (level 161 and level 200) who gift the most energy possible!

"Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life"

daveke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,

Looking for a new mate.

Add me: davedraaf or for new beginners: F2A5A5, code works only at the start of the game!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts