What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics attach to email

Freeze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Received an email with pics attached. Can view pics but have the email menu (inbox, delete. etc) to left side. Is there a way to get ride of the email menu so I can see the pics full screen?

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Received an email with pics attached. Can view pics but have the email menu (inbox, delete. etc) to left side. Is there a way to get ride of the email menu so I can see the pics full screen?

If you like the picture you can save it to your Photo Stream by tapping on the top left-facing arrow. Then you can look at it at your leisure, edit it if you have a favourite photo editing app and save that, or delete that image from either the Mail app or from the Photo Stream. I've never tried to delete out all that stuff to the left of the picture to just leave the picture by itself in Mail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gazzaho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you like the picture you can save it to your Photo Stream by tapping on the top left-facing arrow. Then you can look at it at your leisure, edit it if you have a favourite photo editing app and save that, or delete that image from either the Mail app or from the Photo Stream. I've never tried to delete out all that stuff to the left of the picture to just leave the picture by itself in Maildde1d.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just thought I'd add that if you hold your finger on the photo you get a menu list of options, like print, mail it, and so forth. If you have an email with multiple photos you can send them all to the camera roll in one go from the list.

Most reactions

Latest posts