What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pic on fb inyour inbox

dalejrfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ow do u put pictures on your inbox on fb

Last edited:
OP
D

dalejrfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
axis said:
Do you want to elaborate a little?

Yes when u are send some one a inbox message can u are how can u send them a picture

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dalejrfan said:
Yes when u are send some one a inbox message can u are how can u send them a picture

Not through the fb app but you can log in through safari (or another web browser) and attach a pic or vid to your messages.

OP
D

dalejrfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
axis said:
Not through the fb app but you can log in through safari (or another web browser) and attach a pic or vid to your messages.

Ok ty I will try that

OP
D

dalejrfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dalejrfan said:
Ok ty I will try that

I can not get that to work will not allow to down load the flash player. What else works?

OP
D

dalejrfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot get it to work there ether it will not download the player it needs can I get some help to figure this out

OP
D

dalejrfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blue92 said:
Looks like the attach feature requires Flash and since the iPad doesn't do Flash....

So I guess u just cannot send them with a iPad

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't understand your problem. The Facebook app lets you choose a photo or photos and then write a message and post it. If you received it in e-mail you need to save it to photos so you can choose it from there.

OP
D

dalejrfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Czevski said:
I don't understand your problem. The Facebook app lets you choose a photo or photos and then write a message and post it. If you received it in e-mail you need to save it to photos so you can choose it from there.

I am trying to inbox a picture that u can take with my iPad

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When you take a picture with your iPad it is in the photos app. Also the Facebook app offers the option of taking a photo or looking in your library (photos).

OP
D

dalejrfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Czevski said:
When you take a picture with your iPad it is in the photos app. Also the Facebook app offers the option of taking a photo or looking in your library (photos).

I do not see it when u inbox a message to some one

Most reactions