What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos - Order They Appear on the iPad

SausalitoMike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is my first post on this forum so I hope I am doing this correctly. I have been able to create folders for my photos on my PC and then transfer them to my iPad using iTunes. However, the order in which they appear on my iPad is different then on my computer (I had sorted the photos by name before they were transferred and they seem to be ordered on the iPad in a somewhat random order). Can anyone tell me how I can have the iPad display my photos in a folder in the same order in which the appear in the folder on my computer? Many thanks!

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Photo-Sort HD in the Apple store. It allows you to sort most anyway you want and to create folders on the iPad. It also has WiFi transfer and slideshow in addition to several other functions. It's my favorite sort app. NOTE: Do your photo editing first, before you import them into Photo-Sort HD.

pad2foruM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
random photo slideshow (not albums)

I have synced my photos to the iPad2, and organized them in albums. When I play the iPad2 slideshow of "all photos" (not in albums) it plays in the exact order they appear in the photo listing. I wish to know how to play them in RANDOM order (ALL photos, not in albums) :confused:. Can you help?

Most reactions