What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos dissapeared since upgrade to iso6

lil m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help! Since upgrading my ipad2 to iso6 this morning a whole batch of photos has disappeared from my imports, they all happen to be ones I uploaded from my parents camera memory card (which typically, is now back on the other side of the world with them!!)

Any clues as to why?????

Thanks in advance :)

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine did the same thing when I upgraded wirelessly. Did you backup your iPad first on PC? I was able to pull mine off there by syncing from backup.

TWR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine all disappeared, but as soon as I opened the photo App, I watched as the device synced wirelessly, downloading all my pics. It too a few minutes, but all 2,600 odd photos came back. I see you don't have a PC, but did you back up your photos to iCloud?

afarb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too lost most of my photos and neglected to back up before upgrading my iPad to os6. I'm not certain, but the icloud ONLY restores those pictures on the cameral roll. My camera roll is intact but all my albums are gone. Has anyone heard of a solution?

Most reactions