What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos App

Boghead Ben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there

Desperate for some help here! I've been trying to synch/upload pictures from my PC via iTunes to my iPad tonight and it looks like I've failed!

On the iPad under the photos app, I have camera roll plus a folder that was created from the attempted sync. Unfortunately the new folder has no pictures and just shows the circle of dashes constantly there telling me that it is trying to synch 584 photos but is not actually doing anything.

I've tried resetting but it's still there!

Help! Please!

AlexisW

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I did not use iTunes for my pictures. I tried but you can't delete pics from the iPad.

I copied my folders to a camera card then used the camera connection kit to get them on the iPad. The card must have the DCIM folder on it and then you copy your folders to that folder.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you sync via USB cable or wifi? The other question is how much space do you have available on the iPad versus the space for said photo folder?

OP
B

Boghead Ben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dhewson777 said:
Are you sync via USB cable or wifi? The other question is how much space do you have available on the iPad versus the space for said photo folder?

I'm synching via cable. Plenty space on iPad.

It's a real mystery! Ach, never mind. I'll keep searching for a solution.

LoveRem36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The app I use is called Tramsfer, all you do is hook up your iPad to your computer where the pictures and open "Transfer" on your iPad
It gives you the option to Tramsfer from your computer to your iPad or visa versa and same with your iPhone. It's a great little program, don't even go near iTunes, you just connect to your computer, turn on transfer and choose which items you want to transfer from
To and that's it. So simple

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LoveRem36 said:
The app I use is called Tramsfer, all you do is hook up your iPad to your computer where the pictures and open "Transfer" on your iPad
It gives you the option to Tramsfer from your computer to your iPad or visa versa and same with your iPhone. It's a great little program, don't even go near iTunes, you just connect to your computer, turn on transfer and choose which items you want to transfer from
To and that's it. So simple

When you say it's an app, do you actually mean a program on the PC? There seems to be a lot of programs for this type of thing with the word transfer in the title. The first one in my Google search was Aiseesoft iPad Transfer.

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dhewson777 said:
When you say it's an app, do you actually mean a program on the PC? There seems to be a lot of programs for this type of thing with the word transfer in the title. The first one in my Google search was Aiseesoft iPad Transfer.

I,use photosync app, from the app store, you install it on your ipad and also on your pc they give you the website you need for the pc. I'm pretty sure it's costs $2.99

LoveRem36

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Here is the address for the app I use called "Transfer" and I'm sorry in my last post I misspelled it, I had Tramsfer
Instead of Transfer: [email protected] I don't know what company it is but you can ask. Please look into this
App, I'm sure you will like it

LoveRem36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is the address for the app I use called "Transfer" and I'm sorry in my last post I misspelled it, I had Tramsfer
Instead of Transfer: [email protected] I don't know what company it is but you can ask. Please look into this
App, I'm sure you will like it
Please let me know if you instal it and if it works for you. It has daisies and a wifi icon on the "Icon" for it. I must have gotten it from
The iPad app store, but I just can't recall.
Marge. iPad 1 and 3 64 gb with a Micro Sim Card and LTE

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LoveRem36 said:
Please let me know if you instal it and if it works for you. It has daisies and a wifi icon on the "Icon" for it. I must have gotten it from
The iPad app store, but I just can't recall.
Marge. iPad 1 and 3 64 gb with a Micro Sim Card and LTE

I think this is the one...

image-2618333100.jpg

Not planning on installing it, don't have need of such an app as I have Dropbox.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LoveRem36 said:
Now you have me confused. Why were you asking me abou this app if you a
Ready had another, sorry but you wasted quite a bit of my time. Pls enjoy the app you have, I love mine

Don't get me wrong, the information will be useful to many. I just wanted to clarify your original post on behalf of those looking for such assistance. Be assured, your time has not been wasted! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts