What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photos and films

roach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys, need expert advice here. I am going on vacation and I want to be able to send to my home pc photos and films I take with my ipad2. I want to be able to free up memory on my ipad. Icloud and Dropbox is fine but if I erase stuff on the ipad it syncs and erases also on the other end. the resort were I am staying has good wifi so it would be great to do this and do videos and photos without worrying to run out of space. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Martin

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Martin - welcome to the forum! :)

If you have searched the forum on the iPad 2 cameras, you will have learned that the back camera is a real loser for still images, i.e. less than 1 MP resolution! :thumbsdown:

If good images of your trip are desired, then I would strongly urge you to take along your digital camera, and if not owned, then I would suggest a purchase - 4-5 MP minimal would be fine and small & inexpensive ones can be found. Please post back if the latter suggestion is not feasible for you!

Most reactions

Latest posts