What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo manager pro

LoadsaaaTOP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have this app. My question is can I delete all the photos in the photos iPad app once I have imported them across to manager pro? Am I storing double when I have them in both. When I create albums in pro they do not get created in the photo app.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
As far as I know Photo Manager Pro uses it's own file space, so yes you should be able to delete them from the Photos app. (sync photos in the Photos app can only be deleted by deleting/moving/ or unsyncing them on the computer in iTunes.)

The only photo organizing app I know of that leaves the photos in the Photos space is Photo Shack Pro.

Still, try removing a couple first, just to see what happens. It won't hurt to be cautious.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was messing with Photo Manager Pro and one thing I noticed is it doesn't seem like you can set any of the photos as your wallpaper from the app.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I was messing with Photo Manager Pro and one thing I noticed is it doesn't seem like you can set any of the photos as your wallpaper from the app.

The only photos that can be accessed directly by other apps and Settings are those stored in the Photos app. Even then, you can not modify the photos, only copy them from the Photos app, or place new photos in the Saved Pictures album.

Most reactions