What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 app to sort and manage photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarleton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a good photo management app for my iPad 2. I use PhotoSync to transfer the images to my computer, what I am looking for is a program that works with the built in "Photos" program. I would like to create new Albums in "Photos" and moves images around between the different Albums. I have heard of both Photo-Sort and Photo Manager Pro. My concern is, do either of them create Albums that "Photos" can see?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Rather than starting a new thread your best bet is to use the search feature (located at the top of every page). There are already a number of threads discussing the things you'd like to do. Have a look there and if you can't find an answer feel free to ask in one of the existing threads.

In the meantime have a look at the links below my signature, enjoy the forum and we'll look forward to your posts!

Best wishes,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts