What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Editing App

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good quality, inexpensive photo editing app? Thanks for your help.

PDB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Photoshop Express, which I think is free and has basic retouching functions and framing/border creations. The noise reduction addon (not free) seems amazing.
This weekend I bumped into Photoforge2 (1.59€) which has a farily complete set of tools, including the ability of working with layers! I played around with it and it really fits in with what I normally do (curves, levels, b&w conversion, unsharp mask...). From the looks and the little I got to play around with it, I think it's worth checking out. Here's a link to the site:

PhotoForge 2 - GhostBird Software

Hope that helps!
PDB

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
Filterstorm (2 versions, up to $15)
Photogene ($6 I think)
PS Express (free)

If you are looking for a full Photoshop replacement, in my own trials, the $15 version of Filterstorm (Pro) will be the closest. I have not used Snapseed. However, Snapseed is NOT the most expensive.

I have also heard rumors of an iPad version of Aperture is in development. FWIW.

Most reactions

Latest posts