What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo application is frozen

stephwintjes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was happily using my IPAD camera then editing the photos in the photo application when suddenly it froze and I have been unable to save the editing and get back to the normal use of the photo application. It seems frozen. But everything else on my IPAD still works perfectly. Can anyone help?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two options here....

First, double tap the home button to open the task bar, touch and hold any app in the task bar then close the photo app by pressing the small minus symbol which will appear on its icon. The tap the home button to get back to the home screen.

If that doesn't work, press and hold the on/off button until the red slider appears, slide to off then once the iPad is powered down you can restart.

Hopefully this should solve the problem but if not let us know.

The Archangel

OP
S

stephwintjes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have another question... You seem to know much! Can I delete the camera roll pictures if I have placed the pics in albums? And if YES, how do I do this? I do not seem to understand where the pics are kept.. Are they in the IPAD or in ICLOUD?

Most reactions