What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Album

rfisher1141

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here must be something wrong with me. How do I make a new photo album and how do I move photos into an album. Thank you

Bob

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can't do it in the Photos app. Here is how to sync and set up photo albums in iTunes that will sync with the iPad. Note that all changes have to happen on the computer.

iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: Syncing photos via iTunes

The Photos app is a bit limited as a photo organizer. Many people choose to use third party apps like Photo-Sort and Photo Manager Pro. Another member recently posted about Photo Shack Pro which looks very interesting, if a bit on the pricey side.

There are going to be some improvement so the Photos app in iOS 5. So if you are the patient sort (or Photos is sufficient once you've got it figured out) you could wait and see what it brings before buying anything..

Most reactions

Latest posts