What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organizing imported photos - Saved Photos

rmsturm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I imported photos from my PC using the Photo Transfer app. This app saves all imported photos in the default IPAD album "Saved Photos". Is there an app that will allow me to create a new album and then move my photos from Saved Photos to the new album? Can I do this on the IPAD with the default capabilities that come with the IPAD?

Thanks in advance,
Bob

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
You cant sort the photos into albums on the ipad itself. It must be done on the PC before syncing to the ipad.

I have a mac so all my photo's are in iPhoto and the albums sync to the ipad exactly how they are in iPhoto on the MAC.

edcm1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since I don't have a Mac, how do I move the Saved Photos into albums? I can't find them on my pc, although they must be there somewhere in the iPad back up.

Esther

Most reactions