What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PhoneBrowse Query

kiwibrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone experience of using PhoneBrowse in a PC to be able to copy/transfer files from an iPad 2 to the local PC? Or can suggest any other method.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't use PhoneBrowse. To get my files from my iPad to my PC, I use online storage, such as Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, or Evernote. The apps are free, as well as the software for the PC, and they all sync across operating systems.

Last edited:
OP
K

kiwibrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thankyou J.A. for your helpful replies which are much appreciated. I have Dropbox installed on my iPad and on my PC. I also have Google Drive and Evernote installed on my PC. To be specific concerning my query, I have several .MOV files in my VLC app in the iPad I also have several .ePub files in my iBooks. It seems to me that neither app allow me to copy/transfer them to the PC. I seek a method that can handle approx. 100 MB file size. TIA for your help.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A method to get the ePub books and maybe .mov files to the PC would be through software installed on your computer.

There are several that can transfer files, books, .... from the iPad to a PC. iExplorer or TouchCopy were the first two I found when searching this topic. I don't use any of them, so I can't tell you if they're useful.
Just search for "move ePub books from iPad to pc", and you'll get quite a few suggestions where you can choose from.

Hope that helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts