ZAGG said:As we have begun mass production, it is safe to list the changes to the ZAGGmate for iPad 2. Besides the obvious change in dimensions to accomodate the smaller iPad, here are the differences between ZAGGmate for iPad 1 and iPad 2.
1. Lower front lip
2. Smaller on/ off switch
3. Larger pairing button
4. Updated key printing on keyboard and a few extra functions
5. Lower edges to accommodate thinner iPad
6. Headphone cutout
7. Switched charging port for iPad from left side to right side
8. Magnet to activate auto on/ off function on iPad
9. Wider and thinner feet for back of ZAGGmate with stronger adhesive
Pictures should be posted on website soon
Any updates on the delivery schedule or pictures?